Here 30 Inspirational Islamic Quotes on Women, Hijab with Images. Social media is full of different Quran verses and beautiful Hadith by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). According to the Muslim faith, Islam teaches us, “ How to live life”. So here we collected the most important Islamic quotes on women, hijab with images.
1. And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women.
(Qur’an, 2: 228)
2. “Boys with beard and girls with hijab are the best Combination Ever.”
3. “Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body. our behaviour and our speech.”
4. “The Muslim Women is Clothed in Strength & Dignity. She Trust in Allah & Smiles without fear of the future.”
5. Hijab is for the body, Haya is for the Soul.
6. “You are a modest queen, that knows her true worth by keeping her modest heart secure with shyness.”
7. Whatever men earn, they have a share of that and whatever women earn, they have a share in that.
8. “A woman is not a commodity or a toy for amusement, but a real partner to man.
She has rights of her own and deserves the utmost respect.”
9. Allah s.w.t. still loves and shows mercy to those who disobey Him. So imagine how much he loves those who obey him | Dr Bilal Philips
10. No matter how to hurt you are, you will always find comfort with Allah s.w.t.
11. “Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband’s) absence what God would have them guard.” (Quran, 4:34).
12. Islamic quotes on women, Hazrat Aisha R.A Narrated:
Allah’s Apostle said: “You (women) have been allowed to go out for your needs.”
13. Ibn Mas’ud R.A Narrated :
Allah’s Apostle said: “(Unveiled) woman is a cause of corruption. Once she goes out Satan beautifies her in the eyes of men (to seduce her as well as them). At her home, she is the closest (to the face) of her Lord.”
14. Anas bin Malik Narrated :
The Prophet passed by a woman who was sitting and weeping beside a grave and said to her, “Fear Allah and be patient.”
15. “A Women’s Best Jewellery is her Shyness – Hazrat Fatima Bint-e- PROPHET PBUH”
16. “Modesty Comes in More Than Just Our Physical Appearance. Our Entire Bodies, personalities and thoughts Should Emanate Modesty.”
17. “Jesus Would Be Disappointed. That Those Who Dress Like His Mother (Mary) are being discriminated against and attacked Physically & Mentally. ”
18. “Hijab My Right My Choice My Life. ”
19. Hijab is Faith, not Fashion.
20. A woman modestly dressed is a pearl in its Shell.
21. Anas R.A Narrated :
“A woman came to the Prophet offering herself to him in marriage, saying, “Have you got any interest in me (i.e. would you like to marry me?)” Anas’ daughter said, “How shameless that woman was!” On that Anas said, “She is better than you for, she presented herself to Allah’s Apostle (for marriage).”
22. Hazrat Ali R.A Said:
If the eyes of a female cry over a man, the angels curse him on every step he walks.
Women are like flowers, they must be treated gently, kindly and affectionate.
23. “Your wives are your partners, not your servants.” PROPHET PBUH
24. “The best of you are those who are kindest to your wives.” PROPHET PBUH
25. “Funny how people mock Islamic dress codes. yet on graduation day, they all wear clothes similar to a jubbah to look modest and successful.”
26. “Modesty is the best jewel of a Woman” – Hazrat Fatima Al Zahra R.A
27. “Hijab includes the way a person walks, talks, looks and thinks.
All of it should be done modestly and applies to both Men and Women.”
28. “Haya (Modesty) Does not bring anything except good” – PROPHET Muhammad Peace be upon him.
29. “Hijab is beautiful, so make it look beautiful, wear it with love, wear it with pride and most of all wear it Right.”
30. “Why Hijab? because ALLAH created woman right in the shades of JANNAB from the ribs of ADAM (Peace be upon Him)”
Here we listed 30 most Inspirational Islamic Quotes on Women, Hijab with ImagesHope you enjoy and share with friends and family.